The Royal Decameron Indigo is the jewel of Hispaniola Island, located at Cote des Arcadins, one of the best-kept secrets of the Caribbean. Located only one hour away from the International Airport and the historical center of Haiti’s capital, between the sea and the mountains, with a mile of white sand beaches, at the heart of a 55-hectare tropical reserve. Enjoy days of rest, fun and host your next event. It is a place of serenity, with spacious and comfortable, completely renovated rooms, ideal for resting.
The Royal Decameron Indigo has 380 rooms, 350 of which have sea views and 30 have garden views; all rooms have a balcony or terrace.
- Two double beds or one king size bed
- Bathroom with shower and hair dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
The Royal Decameron Club Indigo is home to 390 rooms with a classical modern style, with spacious common areas and gardens.
- Daily activity program
- 2 pools and 2 children’s pools
- 1 buffet restaurant “Le Marché”:Breakfast:7:00 am to 10:30 am Lunch:12:30 pm to 3:00 pm Dinner:7:00 pm to 9:30 pm
- 1 specialized a la carte restaurant “La Casserole Haïtienne” Haitian food Fusion: De 7:00 pm a 8:30 pm
- 1 restaurante a la carta “Le Boucanier” Comida Mediterránea especialidad Frutos del mar: De 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- 1 snack bar Punta Norte: 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Central Bar “Bon Bagay”: 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- New pool bar “Chiringuito”: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
- North restaurant bar: 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Southern restaurant bar (Discotheque): 6:00 pm – 2:00 am
- 2 reception areas with currency exchange
- 2 tennis courts
- 1 multisport court
- 1 gift shops
- Conference Rooms